A Systemic View Of Inclusion
Inclusion only really sticks if it is seen as a business imperative. This means taking a systemic approach, rather than pursuing a series of ad hoc initiatives.
We work with you to address all of the interlocking elements necessary to achieve significant and sustained change.
Our clients ask these questions:
- How diverse and inclusive are we here?
- What are our inclusion ambitions and priorities?
- What’s our plan to achieve our ambitions?
- What are we going to do and how?
- How can we stay on track?
Steps in the process
- Insight development
- Strategy development
- Planning, support and resources
- Governance, monitoring and evaluation
Things Don’t Change, People Change Things